The Earning Method

Tuesday, May 17, 2011


The earning method is really simple. We'll make it quick and to the point.

First of all sign up with thisInvitation Link.
I am giving you this link hoping that you won't start a havoc there. I trust you.
You can also get the following benefits if you use the link:
- Just as you sign up using the link above, you can see my cute pic in your friends list. Add me.
-Go to messaging section and send me a messge saying 'I was invited by you. Please help me earn.'
-When you do that, I will check the 'notify me' option in my profile against your username so that I can track every discussion you start..
- All your discussions will be responded by me, which will boost your earnings.
- And yes, I'll help you earn more. :) That's a little secret. 
You have nothing to lose. But to gain.

Why am I sharing this?
When you sign up under my link, I get a commission from mylot. Nothing more nothing less. The amount is payed by mylot and your earning will not be deducted. This is not a referral link like that of a P.T.C., but a genuine invitation link that is sent to you if I were to invite you using an email.


Other tips:
1. Obey all the guidelines for participation. The guidelines are discussed below.

2. Whenever you see a + sign next to a response or a discussion click it, if they are pertaining to the guidelines. By doing this you rate all the good discussions positive. If you do this not only will others benefit, but you will find your reputation going up.

3. Always be pleasant and engage in friendly exchange of messages using the messaging option with all the members you come across. This is not compulsory, but this will increase a chance for approving your response as the best.

4. Make sure you don't post any referral links or pick on a fight with a lawbreaker- they could do nasty things than you can imagine. But always report lawbreakers using the '!' button next to their responses.(First you will have to learn the rules- that's the next post.)

5. Always respond in a neutral voice and thank the person after typing the response.

6. Make sure you have commented in every discussion. You can make money out of commenting. The comment should not have the word 'Thank You', but you can use some other words for thanking. Make sure it has 4-5 lines.

How to comment:

Click on the image to view actual discussion.
Photobucket

7. Finally, don’t make more than one account in your computer, because they have some method to track it. It's not the IP address method according to my researches. And deleting the cookies will not do any good either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment